Skin cleansing must be gentle and effective.
Enzyme washing powder works thanks to plant enzymes – natural protein compounds that, when in contact with the skin, dissolve impurities and skin fat residues.
Because the powder does not have a mechanical effect, it cleanses the skin very gently.
TianDe enzyme washing powder is suitable for all skin types: it soothes sensitive skin and mattifies oily skin.
The enzymes contained in the powder:
- contribute to the removal of corneal cells
- deep cleanse the pores, dissolve grease plugs
- stimulate cell renewal
When mixed with water, the powder with plant enzymes turns into a creamy foam for washing the face.
This foam can also be used as a cleansing mask – exfoliant and gentle peeling.
The result is a fresh face colour, the skin is rejuvenated and begins to breathe, and it is softer and smoother.
- Corn starch – A natural absorbent that protects the skin and prevents dirt from adhering to the skin. Corn starch improves the absorption of the cream, softens the skin and restores its protective barrier.
- Cellulose It is a natural absorbent made of wood. It immediately absorbs skin secretions, grease, sweat, dust, and excess make-up.
- Rice Starch An excellent absorbent that mattifies the skin and reduces its shine. It helps relieve irritation, has a calming, emollient and protective effect.
- Papain is a plant enzyme that breaks down impurities and dead cells and very gently cleanses the skin. It helps stimulate cell renewal and regeneration, balances the skin’s micro-relief, softens it and maintains moisture balance in the epidermis
- Allantoin Has a regenerating effect, softens and soothes the skin, protecting it from the negative impact of external factors.
Pour a small amount of the powder on the palm, foam with warm water, apply to the skin of the face, massage and then rinse. You can leave the foam as a mask for 3-5 minutes. Do not apply to the area around the eyes. Use 3-4 times a week.